Monday 1 October 2018

Nifty Intra Day Chart.






Prudent  Investments.
( Invest With Prudence. )





 Nifty  Current  Intra - Day  Chart  Analysis.



Note :

I am not a SEBI registered Investment Adviser and my accuracy is not guaranteed. My posts are my personal views and for information / educational purpose only.

Therefore, kindly, do your own research or consult your adviser before trading or making any investment. 

I am a Trainer & Mentor, for those who wish to learn Technical Research in Capital Markets. My ambition is to make you self - sufficient, by teaching you from Basics of Technical Analysis to High Probability Trade Setups, so that you gain expertise and make money / create wealth for yourself.




Learn the Art of Trading in
Equity, Commodity, Indices etc.

With 

Prudent  Investments.

Contact us @ Skype Id :
PruInvest@Hotmail.com

Or

Call  :  + 91 - 8585994465.


Visit us on Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment