Sunday 8 April 2018

F&O Stocks Screener.






Prudent  Investments.
( Invest With Prudence. )





 F&O  Stock  Scan For , 
 Short  -  Intermediate  Term. 

 Short  Term  Scan. 







 Intermediate  Term  Scan. 




Note :

The above Stock Scan, is a result of Set up based on my personal experience.  This is just to filter out the scripts which full fill my trade criteria and, requires analysis, before trading. 

I am not a SEBI registered Investment Adviser and my accuracy is not guaranteed. My posts are my personal views and for information / educational purpose only.

Therefore, kindly, do your own research or consult your adviser before trading. 

I am authorized only to advice those, who open their trading account with me. We commit, that we won't not charge much in the name of brokerage. And may be soon, we may offer our broking services at ZERO Brokerage, i.e. you will be charged only the exchange cost of trading.


Contact us @ Skype Id :
PruInvest@Hotmail.com

Or

Call  :  + 91 - 8585994465.


Visit us on Facebook:






No comments:

Post a Comment