Monday 16 April 2018

Stock Update.






Prudent  Investments.
( Invest With Prudence. )





1st  Long  Term  Target  Achieved.





On 13 / 04 / 2018, when the 2nd Target of 303 was achieved ,

For authentication, visit :
http://niftyvision.blogspot.in/2018/04/stock-update_13.html

we committed to reveal the name of the stock and it's LONG TERM  TARGET, when the target is hit.

And hence, today keeping our words, we here by reveal the stock name as India Bulls Ventures and that our 1st Long Term target of 365 is achieved.

But still, we have hidden the 2nd Long Term Target, which again we commit to unfold when it's achieved.


Note :

I am not a SEBI registered Investment Adviser and my accuracy is not guaranteed. My posts are my personal views and for information / educational purpose only.

Therefore, kindly, do your own research or consult your adviser before trading or making any investment. 

I am a Trainer & Mentor, for those who wish to learn Technical Research in Capital Markets. My ambition is to make you self - sufficient, by teaching you from Basics of Technical Analysis to High Probability Trade Setups, so that you gain expertise and make money / create wealth for yourself.

I am authorized only to advice those, who open their trading account with me. 


Contact us @ Skype Id :
PruInvest@Hotmail.com

Or

Call  :  + 91 - 8585994465.


Visit us on Facebook:







No comments:

Post a Comment